Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 406 - Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper

It's back to phase 2 this week and my elbow was feeling good enough that I didn't have to switch up the schedule for this week.  I took pretty typical break throughout the routine and got in a few improvements on reps for pushups.  Arms are feeling solid after that workout.  For Ab Ripper I was able to get back to doing all of the moves without modifying since my backside is not as bruised any more.  I put down an extra pad to make sure to not re-injure it from here on out.  I'm glad to be back to doing it right because some of the moves are brutal (and therefore very beneficial).  Eating is going very well today.  I'm at 188 grams of protein and only a little over 2000 calories.  I need to take it a bit eat after the "pig out" day yesterday.  I weighed in this morning and weighed 140.  Pants still fit well, so I'm not too concerned about what the scale says.

No comments:

Post a Comment