Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 451 - P.A.P. Upper

I decided to do PAP Upper tonight instead of Shoulders + Arms because Monday's workout didn't do me any favors with my tennis elbow (despite the use of tendon support bands).  The workout tonight felt a bit sore on the elbow while doing the Row moves, but I got through them.  I decided to do pushups instead of the Arnold presses and I was surprised how hard of a substitution that was.  Doing towel pull-ups and push-ups in the same sets does a number on the biceps and I felt it.  I'm continuing to cut back on the protein intake in hopes of seeing if it helps with the issues I'm having with sleeping.  Last night didn't seem any better, but yesterday was the first day of reduced protein and cutting out the BCAA powder, so time will tell.  One way or another I need to figure out why I'm not able to sleep.  Weird thing is that I really don't seem drained in the course of the day.  Still trying to figure that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment