Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 434 - Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper

It's back to phase 2 this week and I took my time on the workout tonight to make sure that I could get through all of the moves without having to modify because of my elbow.  It worked out pretty well and my arms feel pumped up after that workout.  Ab Ripper was a bit of a struggle tonight, but I still brought it hard, so no doubt I got some good benefit from it after all of the work I did with my arms tonight.  I'm looking forward to doing Plyocide tomorrow night (wow, that's new for me to say that).  Well, it's been a while so I guess it makes sense.  Protein is on track for the day and so is the calorie count.  I went over 2600 yesterday by a bit, so I need to be a bit careful with eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment