Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 441 - Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper

I got a late start tonight because I was busy doing other things before dinner, so I knew it was going to be pretty late by the time I finished up.  For some reason that always take some of my motivation out of me.  I much prefer to get my workouts done before dinner if I can.  The routine went pretty well tonight.  The tendon supports continue to help me avoid aggravating my tennis elbow condition, so I was able to give about 95% tonight.  The only move I switched up was the close over-hand chin-ups because the put a lot of stress on the forearms.  Ab Ripper was really tough for me tonight.  I focused a lot on Abrinome and from there on I could really feel the pain.  I was sweating a lot by the time I was done (which is unusual for me with Ab Ripper).  I was off from work today, but I still ate well.  I should reach my 200 grams of protein by the time I go to bed.  I'm continuing on with 2600 calories as my goal and so far it seems to be going pretty well, so I think this may be the number (given my current rigorous workout schedule).

No comments:

Post a Comment