Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 438 - Run & X2 Yoga

First off, the workout last night definitely did not help me with my elbow.  It hurt a lot this morning.  I decided to do some checking on a medical website to see if I could figure out what portion I had injured and it seems it's called Lateral epicondylitis (more commonly known as Tennis Elbow).  That is very good news because wearing compression bands around the forearm helps with that.  I bought some at CVS and used them during Yoga tonight and they really seemed to help to avoid further injury.

I went for a run today during lunch.  It was pretty windy out, so that slowed me down a bit.  It's no fun running up the steepest part of the hill only the get blasted by 20 mph winds.  In spite of this I was still a respectable 8:33/mile for the 5k run.

No comments:

Post a Comment