Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 436 - Rest Day

I really should have gone for a run today during lunch, but I didn't take my stuff because the weather forecast was calling for rain.  They were way off.  It turned out to be a really nice day.  Oh well, I plan to run on Friday instead.  Tonight I'm actually taking my rest day because I need to take my son to an activity.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to try Shoulders & Arms for the first time in a long time.  I will likely reduce the weight until I feel more confidence with the elbow, but I plan to increase reps, so we'll see how it goes.  I went out to lunch with my brother today and had chicken teriyaki (light on the teriyaki sauce) and a small amount of white rice.  Not too bad for eating out, but it's still leaving me a little light on protein today even with a dinner of chicken breast, broccoli and carrots, so I may need to have a protein bar even though it's not a workout night.

No comments:

Post a Comment