Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 446 - Base + Back & X2 Ab Ripper

I just had a really good workout.  I didn't have to hold back or modify on any of the moves, so I was able to get a lot of the routine.  This workout still kicks my butt and requires me to take a few extra breaks, but the breaks are getting shorter.  This has been a good week for workouts, so I'm going into my Sunday feeling pretty good about the effort I've put in this week.  I was recently reading an article on proper eating.  I'm doing pretty well on that front, but one of the interesting points was that it's important to mix up the sources of protein so that you're body has to continue to adapt.  One thing I can do is try to mix more fish into my diet.  Right now my sources are from different things (chicken, turkey, beef, Soy beans, milk, whey powder, whey protein bars, whole grain hot cereal, eggs, egg whites).

No comments:

Post a Comment