Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 234 - Rest Day / Run Day

Today is a rest day from P90X2, so I decided to go for a run during lunch again this week.  I got in 2.6 miles this time and had some energy left, but not enough to get close to finishing another lap, so I decided this was good enough.  It's a bit of an improvement over the last run (2.4), so if I can add a little bit each time then I will eventually be up to three laps which is where I want to be.  That would allow me to feel pretty comfortable about completing a 5K run without much of an issue.  I also need to start to focus on some bike riding if I eventually want to try a mini iron man, so that's my next goal to work in some bike riding at times.  My legs are going to get fit if I keep this up like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment