Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 235 - P.A.P. Lower

I got the package from my coach in the mail.  Sporting the new t-shirt here.

As for the workout, good news is that my legs are not nearly as sore this time after running yesterday, so that's a big improvement. No real issues with getting through the workout tonight, but honestly it's not one of my favorites.  I used 20 lb. dumbbells for a couple of moves that I previously had used 15, so that is also good.  I'm continuing to eat well, but have decided to try to stay around 2200 calories to see if slightly more calories will keep me from losing more weight.  My preference is to keep my current weight (140 according to my generous scale) and add some muscle.  At this point I've lost 48 lbs since starting to diet last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment