Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 228 - X2 Yoga

Today during lunch I went for my first run in almost 20 years and it was a bit better than I expected. We have a park close by work with a marked running trail that goes in a loop and has some hills to it to add some variety (real nice park). I got in 2.3 miles before having to finish with a cool-down walk. I didn't time myself yet because I want to figure out a reasonable running pace before worrying about time, but it seemed like I kept a pretty good pace up throughout the run. 

Yoga tonight was a bit more difficult than normal because my legs were already a bit sore from running.  Hopefully the yoga will help them to recover.  I was sweating a lot from the workout tonight, so I wasn't pulling back at all.  Eating was okay today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment