Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 226 - Rest Day

Today is a rest day and that works out well since today is also my 25th wedding anniversary and I'm heading out to dinner with my wonderful wife to go to Buca Di Beppo's Italian restaurant.  I'm heading there equipped with nutrition info for items on the menu so that I can pick something that will not obliterate my healthy eating for this week.  Today I've been once again thinking about becoming a Team Beachbody coach.  I like the idea of being trained to hold some classes, but before doing any of that I think I need to explore some of the other workout programs first.  It seems more and more when I'm walking around I see the need to try to help others get the same kind of results I've seen from this program.  I'm not being critical here, I just want to see others get the same benefits I've seen.  The program really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment