Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 229 - X2 Back + Base & X2 Ab Ripper

I started off the day by playing some basketball and then went and hit some golf balls at the range before starting my workout today.  My legs are pretty sore still from running yesterday, so I did some extra rolling of the thighs before my workout tonight.  Goes to show you that running does a lot for the legs.  I'm looking forward to making running a regular part of my weekly workout, but I have no plans to have it replace any of the workouts with X2.  I decided to have a protein bard about a half hour before my workout tonight and it seemed to help a bit with my workout endurance.  I increased reps on a number of the pull-up routines.  It's been a busy week for working out, so I am looking forward to my rest day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment