Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 224 (Start of week 33) - X2 Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper

Okay, vacation is over and so are the excuses.  I took my time tonight on my workout and got the most out of each of the moves.  I heard today that I have a bag of chocolate shakeology coming from coach Stacey James because I received the most votes for my transformation story that was done in the June challenge.  I'm looking forward to giving it a real try.  I had tried a sample before and didn't think much of how it tasted, but it's kind of hard to form an opinion from trying it just one time.  With a bag of it (30-day supply) I can try some different recipes and see how things go.  I checked the nutrition info and it also contains protein, so it could take the place of eating protein bars in the morning.  He's also sending me a P90X T-Shirt for finishing the July challenge to work out at least 20 times in the month.  I don't have any P90X shirts, so I'm also excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment