Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 225 - X2 Plyocide

The workout tonight felt really good.  I put good effort into it and it seemed to go by very quickly.  Of course after the amount of time it takes to do the Monday workout, this one would seem pretty short.  I went out to buy more clothes today because I'm down to very few pants that fit again.  I'm now comfortably in the 30" waist size which is 7" less than where I was at when I decided to start lose weight at the beginning of December.  I accidentally pulled out a pair of 33" jeans this morning that I bought in May and put them on and was amazed and how much of a difference there is with 3" less around the waist. I couldn't even consider wearing them at this point, so it's another pair in the discard pile. 

Today I discovered pre-made meals that I can get at Trader Joe's.  I had a delicious Chicken and rice meal that was 400 calories and was only $4.00.  It's kind of hard to think about places like Subway when you can get something like that so cheap and delicious.  I'm also looking forward to trying Healthy Choice steamer meals because they have less sodium (which is good for me).  Even the salad meal I get at SaladWorks has more calories than this, so I think I need to start to consider more meals like this instead of SaladWorks and Subway etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment