Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 238 (Start of week 35) - X2 Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper

Ouch, this is one brutal workout.  I was struggling a bit with the pushups tonight, but I pushed through the pain and got my reps in. I did okay on the chin-ups and by the time I got to Ab Ripper I was spent, so I didn't exactly push it the hardest I ever have, but I still got good benefit from it.  I'm glad to be back to phase 2, but it takes a bit longer to get through the workouts than with phase 3.  Good things do take time.  I can definitely see continual improvement in definition, so I continue to be encouraged by my progress.  I am still amazed at how much weight loss it takes to get the belly fat off.  Almost there, but still have some around the middle.  The running seems to be helping to get my legs fit.  I can see some definition that I haven't seen in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment