Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 313 - P.A.P. Upper

I had to take my Dad to a Memorial service for a friend of the family tonight and I didn't get home until about 8:30, so I was debating whether I should workout or not.  I started to rationalize that since I already did 5 workouts this week that it would be okay to take today off.  After sitting there for a while I started to feel like I was slacking, so I decided to get the workout done.  Now that I've finished I am very glad that I did.  I feel good.  The other good news is that I ate pretty well today.  I tried on some pants today.  The smallest size they had were 30" waist and they were a bit big, so I was out of luck.  Luckily not all 30" waist pants run that big, but it is getting hard to find pants in my size.

No comments:

Post a Comment