Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 312 - P.A.P. Lower

I went for a 5k run during lunch today.  I didn't time myself since I couldn't locate my ear buds and didn't want to carry my phone if I wasn't able to listen to music.  So, I just enjoyed the peace and quiet of a run around the park on a fairly brisk day.  There were only a few people out on the path, so it was nice.  My legs felt a bit like lead weights after the workout last night, so my pace wasn't great.  But, it felt good to get the run in for the week.  I need to consider how I will replace running once the weather turns colder.  Maybe a gym membership.

P.A.P. Lower tonight was a bit tough because my legs were like Jello from running.  I got through it, but I think I'm going to pay tomorrow.   Luckily no basketball tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment