Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 308 (Start of week 45) - P.A.P. Lower

I decided to get back to alternating between phase 2 and phase 3 so that I can better prepare for Insanity the Asylum vol 2.  The workout tonight went pretty well.  The only extra breaks I took was in the last two rounds of the second half right before doing side bridge leg lift.  I probably could have skipped the extra breaks, but I like a bit of a breather before that leg lift.  Everything else was pretty good.

I weighed myself today and I'm back down to 137, so recovery from the vacation didn't take long.  In fact I heard from a co-worker today that I need to buy some new pants that fit because my Khaki's are too big.  They are size 30, but I noticed the same thing.  Too much material in the backside area.  I don't have much of a "caboose" any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment