Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 311 - X2 Total Body & X2 Ab Ripper

Tonight is supposed to be a Recovery & Mobility night for me, but since I'm doing X2 Phase 3 this week I thought it would be nice to get a workout in that works the core some.  Earlier today I was looking back through the blog to the first few weeks of doing X2 back in December & January and I started to feel nostalgic, so I decided tonight I would go back and do a workout from phase 1.  I decided on the Day 4 workout (X2 Total Body & X2 Ab Ripper).  I even broke out the old worksheets from when I last did it in January so that I could compare my reps and weight and I had a great time.  Two realizations came from this:
1) I have progressed quite a bit in my abilities since January
2) Phase 1 still has some good challenging moves as long as I increase weight and reps
I've decided that I need to find a way to get phase 1 back into the mix on occasion because I got a lot out of the workout tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment