Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 270 - X2 Yoga - Three full runs through X2 completed

It's hard to believe that I started this program 9 months ago.  It's amazing to me how well this program works.  It does take some time to devote to it, but less than I spend on something like golf and unlike golf I seem to be getting better at this.  I've found a 5K run I plan to do next month in West Chester, so I'm looking forward to that.  I won't be able to workout tomorrow because we're heading up to UConn to see a football game and (more importantly) visit with Nicole.  I'm not too concerned about skipping tomorrow since I've done a good job of working out this week.  I'll be right back at it for another round of phase 2 on Monday, so I plan to enjoy the 2 days off and eat right.  I plan to do another 90 days on X2 at least and will possibly consider mixing in a different program starting in the new year.  At some point I need to work in some swimming if I plan to try to do a mini iron-man next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment