Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 252 (Start of week 37) - P.A.P. Lower

Okay, I still hate Side Bridge Leg Lift.  No change there.  Note, it's not a mild dislike, it's a deep rooted hatred because of how terrible I am at it.  In spite of that I continue to struggle through it in hopes of someday being able to do it properly.  The rest of the workout was great.  I also played some table tennis during lunch today.  Note, this is not your average (slap the ball around) table tennis.  Four of us at work play competitive table tennis to the point where we've play in tournaments and have rankings etc.  It's been a little while since I've played because of golf, but I'm trying to get back into it some.  We played doubles and I got a pretty good workout from it.  I also hit some golf balls after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment