Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 245 (Start of week 36) - X2 Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper

I started off the day with a 3 mile run in a light rain.  I timed myself for the first time and the run came in at 26:28 (just under a 9 minute mile average).  I'm happy with that.  I had my heart rate watch on and checked my heart rate a couple of times.  By the time I finished I was up over 180, so that's kind of pushing it a bit.  I got home and made up a protein shake with frozen strawberries, took a shower and then ate a protein bar.  I needed to get my protein way up before this workout this afternoon.

Having just finished the workout I am now pretty tired.  That is a one-two punch that really hits hard.  Just made up my second protein shake for the day and I'm about to hit the shower again.

No comments:

Post a Comment