Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 266 (Start of week 39) - Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper

The workout tonight seemed to go by pretty quickly.  I ate healthy today including having a serving of Shakeology with my breakfast and another with lunch to try to get my protein levels up a bit more than previous weeks.  I didn't sleep all that well last night (probably because I took a  nap yesterday afternoon), but in spite of that I really don't feel overly tired.  I'm psyched that in 4 days I will have completed this program three times through.  It's not easy to commit so much time and effort to working out, but it sure is paying off.  I was recently at the Dr. office for a follow-up visit and he reviewed my blood work results from the test done a couple of months ago and the words he used was "REALLY Good".  My response was, "That's good to hear" and he emphasized, "No, they are REALLY good".  Okay, I guess that's "REALLY good to hear".  My body fat % is now about 17%, which is pretty good for my age.  Ideally I would like to be more around 15%, so I keep going at this workout regimen.  Pictures in 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment