Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 263 - X2 Yoga

I had a nice day off from work today and got to go golfing in the afternoon with my brother.  Tonight I got very frustrated because I tried to update the OS on my iPhone and it got completely hosed and now I have to take it into work to see what they can do with it.  So, to relieve some stress I decided to get my Yoga workout in despite the fact that my back was complaining from all of the golf.  So here I am at the end of a session of yoga and after taking a couple of Ibuprofen in hopes that I'll be able to sleep okay.  Eating today was a bit of a mixed bag.  Pretty good for most of the day except for the hotdog at the golf course.  Some things you just have to do when you;re golfing and a hot dog at the turn is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment