Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 479 - X2 Yoga

I got a bit of a later start tonight than normal because Ashley was making dinner, so I decided to eat and then work out after dinner.  As I sit here, it's almost 9:00 and I feel really refreshed after that Yoga workout.  I'm doing very well with my eating today.  I'm only at 2100 calories for the day and I'm not hungry at this point.  I hit 190 grams of protein, so that is also good.  I'll probably have a few crackers or something and call it a day for eating.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to go for a run in the early morning before starting work since I won't have time during lunch to do it.  My hamstring has been bothering me over the last couple of day, but seems better today, so as long as it feel good in the morning I plan to get the run done.

No comments:

Post a Comment