Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 459 - P.A.P. Lower

I decided to wait until after dinner tonight to workout, so it was a bit later than normal.  Thankfully I gave myself enough time to digest some of the dinner before doing the jumping around required of this workout.  It seems that side bridge leg lift is getting just a touch easier because I didn't need to take any breaks in the second half of the workout.  I still took some breaks in the first half before doing the last two rounds of step up convicts because those are brutal with 25 lb. dumbbells.

Confession time.  Slight cheat today.  It was hotdog day at work in honor of Home opening day for the Phillies and I had a hotdog and it tasted amazing.  But, the good news is that I was smart about it and also brought some Healthy Choice soup with me so that I could keep it to just one hotdog.  I remember in previous years when I would eat three hotdogs, a soft pretzel and water ice.  Wow, no wonder I used to be almost 200 lbs.  Moderation is the key to surviving the unhealthy foods that we indulge in on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment