Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 470 - Chest + Back + Balance

I got started on my workout tonight and pretty quickly realized that I was not going to have the energy or desire to do Ab Ripper at the end of tonight's workout.  Part of the reason for that is because I got a late start after cutting some grass right after work.  It's my plan to do a session of Ab Ripper tomorrow on my day off to make up the workout.  I weighed in this morning and found that I'm down to 137, so some of the weight I was starting to put on in muscle seems to have comes back off.  I've been coming up a bit short on calories a few days when doubling up on workouts, so I need to do a better job of eating enough to replenish my body.  One thing that I can do to help with this is to find some additional healthy foods to mix into my diet.  Right now my daily food list is pretty repetitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment