Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 360 - Rest Day (not)

Tonight I was invited to go to a local gym with a friend to try a group circuit training workout.  It was fund to try something different on my night off from P90X2.  It involved some strength, stability and cardio moves all mixed together, so it was kind of an intro version of Base & Back.  I had a good time.  I was able to do pretty well to resist some very tasty looking cookies today that were brought in by a co-worker.  I had only one small cookie so as to not hurt their feelings.  It was amazing and I'm pretty happy with myself that I stopped at just one.  I weighed in this morning and I'm back up to 139, but pants are still fitting nice and loose, so I'm reasonably confident that it's not fat that I'm putting on.  I'm looking forward to getting back to PAP Lower tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment