Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 338 - X2 Yoga & Run

I went for a 5K run during lunch and then did Yoga tonight, so my legs are feeling it right now.  I did okay on eating today. I stayed within my calorie limit, which was not easy considering Kristi made Mexican for dinner (Tacos and Burritos with hamburger and beans and Mexican rice).  It was really tasty, but not exactly very healthy and it was pretty heavy on calories.  So much for having snacks tonight.  That's okay, because I started yoga a bit later than normal, so by this time it is now getting pretty late anyway.  My goal tonight with Yoga was to work up a good sweat and I did an okay job of it.  I pushed myself during the strenuous parts and I could feel it making a difference.  Tomorrow is out company Christmas party after work, so I need to be especially careful about eating tomorrow.  This time of year can be so difficult to control the eating, but I have no plans to sacrifice all of my hard work at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment