Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 337 - P.A.P. Upper

I enjoyed the workout tonight.  It was short, but intense and I did a good job with the towel pull-ups.  I continue to feel the need to eat more than 2200 calories.  I'm not adding inches or weight, so I'm okay with the calorie increase so far.  I continue to try to make sure it's healthy foods like protein, vegetables, fruits and grains.  Today was 2300 calories, so not a lot of a stretch above my normal goal of 2200.  The other things I'm realizing is that my heart rate is now lower than when I started P90X2.  Tonight I was in the 120-130 range after cardio moves instead of a heart rate of 140-150 before.  I'm definitely not getting winded as quickly as I used to (except when I do Back & Base because that is one nasty workout).

No comments:

Post a Comment