Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 186 - P.A.P. Lower

I had to modify the workout a bit tonight because I am still having some muscle pain in my back.  I replaced the side bridge leg lift with push-ups instead and I think it was actually more strenuous than the normal routine, so I'm hoping to not have to make that substitution again in the future.  I do think there is value in trying to fit in more push-ups throughout X2 though because my chest doesn't get enough of a workout from the normal routines.  The rest of the workouts didn't bother my back much.  I plan to lay off of the golf lessons tomorrow and just do P.A.P. Upper and probably substitute push-ups in place of Superman, but hopefully everything else will be doable.  I'm enjoying lots of really good fruits and vegetables from the market and from our garden right now, so eating healthy is not too hard. I just ate the most incredible peach.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment