Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 184 - X2 Yoga

I decided to get up and get my workout in early before everything happens today for Independence Day.  My back did not feel good when I started, but felt a lot better by the time I was done.  Here's hoping that between this workout and the rest day tomorrow I can get it back to feeling good.  Since I worked out early I had my protein drink right after the workout, so that was Breakfast.  I mixed in some frozen strawberries and had it as a nice thick smoothie.  Yum.  We're doing normal picnic food today, so I need to watch what I eat early on today to save some calories for the burgers.

I went out today to get some shorts because the ones I have are getting to be too large.   I bought two pair of 30" waist.  They are a touch snug, but I suspect they will fit perfectly in a few short weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment