Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 145 - X2 Base + Back & X2 Ab Ripper

I had to take quite a few breaks tonight (mostly after the cardio portions), but reps were still good.  The extra breaks allowed me to get enough of a quick rest that I was able to do a couple more pull-ups in spots throughout the routine.  There is no denying the benefits of Ab Ripper and mixing that in after a challenging workout like this one.  Thankfully we have the A/C going today, so the humidity in the house was lower and I didn't sweat quite as much.  I did okay on eating today.  I went to a friend's birthday party and had a small piece of cake, but everything else today has been within normal eating.  Funny story today.  I took Stephen to his golf lesson like I've done for the past couple of months and Matt (Stephen's swing coach) asked me if I was losing weight.  So, it only took me losing 40 lbs for you to notice something was different?  That's what happens when the weight loss is gradual I guess.  Looking in the mirror after my workout tonight I see the signs of a 6-pack starting to show.  Just a matter of time and dedication and I'm going to have a full on 6-pack.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment