Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 130 - P.A.P. Lower

I Got started on the workout a bit late tonight because of dinner with the family for my son's birthday and then cut the back yard and relaxed for a bit before starting the workout.  Despite the late start I brought it hard and had a good workout.  I took a lot less breaks this time and got a really good sweat going.  I measured my body fat % today and came out at 20.5%.  Not bad for my age, but I'm looking to get down to more like 17-18%, so I keep on plugging away at the dieting part of this program.  I had a good dinner at Cracker Barrel.  Broiled flounder, green beans, salad and brown rice with mushrooms.  Delicious and fairly healthy for eating out.  Tomorrow I plan to go out and get a power band and I've heard about a powdered form of peanut butter that is low in fat and is supposed to be really good in protein shakes, so hoping to find some of it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment