Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 136 - X2 Base and Back

Today is supposed to be mobility and recovery, but I decided to work out since I missed a workout day last week because of too much going on.  This is my last week of phase 3 and I plan to go back to phase 2 for a couple of weeks starting Monday, so I decided to do Base and Back and Ab Ripper to get a refresher on a phase 2 workout.  Wow, I was quickly reminded of how good of a workout that is.  Doing phase 3 for the last four weeks has helped me to get more reps this time through Base and Back, but I still think that Base and Back is probably one of the more challenging workouts for me. I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks of phase 2 and then shifting into a mode of going through each of the three phases in order (one week each) for a couple of months to provide a good variety to my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment