Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 140 (Start of week 21) - Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper

I was happy to be back to some of these muscle building workouts.  I could tell I lost a step in some areas like pushups and ab work while doing phase 3, so I'm going to have to work extra hard to get back to where I was.  I weighed in and found that I've lost another pound, so I'm now down to 149 (down 39 over all) in spite of the fact that I've been slowly increase my calorie intake over the last couple of months.  Right now I'm in the range of 1800-2000 calories per day and that seems to be working pretty well.  I'm trying to get at least 140 grams of protein per day, but that is not an easy task.  I have a protein bar with breakfast, lots of chicken and turkey and then a protein shake after my workout just to get above 100 grams.  I'm still very excited about the results I'm seeing, so onward I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment