Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 641 - X2 Yoga

Tonight when I started yoga I decided that my goal was to focus on relaxing.  As usual, I did some chin-ups before starting.  I was able to do 14, so I'm almost back to where I was before when I could do 16.  I found it interesting that as I focused on relaxing, this caused me to pay attention to my breathing more than I usually do.  I'm not sure if this is related of not, but I broke out into more of a sweat than normal tonight too.  That could also be the warm temperatures and the humidity :-) It was a very good workout.  I went out and bought a suit today.  I wear a 38 short for suit jacket, but need 30" pants, so that''s pretty uncommon for a "off the rack" suit.  I ended up having to buy a suit as separates.  When I first tried on the 31" pants that came with a 38 suit they were much too big.  Fortunately every make is slightly different and I found a maker than had 30" pants that fit well.  I paired that with a matching 38S jacket and I'm in business with my first new suit since loosing all of the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment