Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 549 - Walk & X2 Yoga

I woke up this morning with less pain in my back.  I think the extra foam rolling yesterday and the stretching at night really helped, so I'm doing the same today.  I got in a 4 mile walk this morning and then did X2 Yoga this afternoon and was able to get through it with less pain today.  I stopped at a couple of points to do some foam rolling to work the tightness out of my back muscles. Now I plan to ice my back and will foam roll again later tonight after our picnic.  I've been eating well so far today, but also know that the picnic with hamburgers and hotdogs is going to do a number on my calorie count for the day.  Oh well, do your best and forget the rest.

Update: Yep, the picnic blew my calories out of the water today.  I got up close to 4000 today.  It's been a long time since I've been past 2500, so this is pretty high for one day.  Tomorrow it's back on track and eating right.

No comments:

Post a Comment