Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 548 - X2 Recovery & Mobiility

I got a foam roller with my new Tai Cheng program, so I decided to take my old one to work so that I can foam roll my back throughout the day.  It seemed to help some, but it also made the tight muscle pretty soar tonight.  I tried to do X2 Yoga, but had to stop after a short time because it was hurting too much, so I decided to focus on some foam rolling and stretching.  I go for my MRI on Monday to find out how things look.  Here's hoping it's nothing too serious.  I think the doctor is right that most of my issue is a muscle closer to the neck.  I really feel the tightness then trying to tilt my head to the left.  Tomorrow I'm planning to go for a walk since I have the day off for Independence Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment