Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 392 - Chest + Back + Balance & X2 Ab Ripper

It's back to phase 2 with gusto tonight.  I got through the workout without too much of an issue tonight.  Every time I come off of phase 3 I get concerned that I will come back to phase 2 and find that I've lost ground on reps, but that was not the case tonight.  In fact I increased reps on some of the pushup moves.  I'm under calories for today and I weighed in this morning and am at 138 according to my scale, so my concerns about packing on too much weight too quickly is not really an issue I guess.  Also, my 29" pants seem to be fitting fine with a bit of room to spare, so all is well as long as I am able to continue getting better definition in the muscles.  Ab Ripper helped with that tonight.  I really felt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment