Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 367 - X2 Shoulders + Arms & X2 Ab Ripper

I got a good workout in tonight, but decided to split the two parts up with a break in between to play a board game with the family.  It was nice to have the break because it allowed me to put a bit more effort into the Ab Ripper workout.  My new goal with X2 is to see if I can put on 5 pounds of muscle, but I need to figure out my current body fat % so that I can make sure that the pounds I'm putting on are muscle.  As of this morning (according to my scale) I weigh in at 137, so my goal weight is now 142.  I do have to be a bit careful with adding in workouts with heavier weights because improper form can do more damage than good. 

Update: I was showering after my workout and I noticed a large bruise right around my tailbone (apparently from all of the moves in Ab Ripper that require balancing on that spot).   So, that's prompted me to look into getting something better to put on the floor instead of just the indoor/outdoor carpeting I'm currently using.  it also means I need to modify by Ab Ripper routine for a while until the bruise heals up since sitting is a bit uncomfortable right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment