Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 368 - X2 Yoga

I worked at yoga pretty hard in this session, but was surprised that I still didn't work up much of a sweat.  It's definitely getting easier for me to get through the moves in this.  I've been trying to figure out the best way to figure out my body fat %.  I've been looking into the devices that use electrical impedance and they seems to be pretty inaccurate, so I think I've resort to the caliper method.  Today's calories are up a bit higher today because it's my daughter's birthday so we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and later tonight had some cake and ice cream.  I actually think I did pretty well to stay at 2400 calories for the day.  I had the 10 ounce ribeye, side salad and steamed vegetables for dinner and had a very small slice of cake with less than one scoop of ice cream.  As it turns out I think I need to increase my daily calories a bit anyway if I plan to put on some muscle.  I went into my FatSecret site and recalculated my daily calories with the goal to maintain and entered my activity level as "Active" (which I think is a reasonable choice).  Based on my current weight of 137 it came back with a calorie count of 2600 to maintain.  Protein is at 160 grams for today, so also doing well on that front.

No comments:

Post a Comment