Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 108 - Rest Day

It's my birthday, so I'm taking my rest day today.  My elbow hurts some from the workout last night, so it seems the clicking is the thing that is causing most of the issue.  Tonight we're going out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, so I took it easy for lunch and had a salad at SaladWorks.  Nice thing is that it was free because they sent me point on my card for my B-Day.  Yea.  Even though we're going out tonight I am still hoping to stay within my calories by ordering a 10-ounce Ribeye, Rice and steamed vegetables.

Update: I did okay on my calories for the day.  I had the Ribeye, salad and vegetables and a roll with cinnamon butter.  Overall I stayed under 2000 calories for the day.  I also decided to do some chin-ups when I got home to keep the muscles loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment