Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 107 - X2 Shoulders and Arm & X2 Ab Ripper

After the week off from this workout last week I am now back to it and I'm doing it a day early because tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be going out to dinner with my family so I wanted to have my rest night tomorrow.  I brought it pretty hard tonight and my elbow held up okay even though it is still making the clicking noise.  I guess I need to have that looked at, but it's not hurting much after the workout, so that's good.  I'm icing it down just to be safe.  I really enjoyed the workout along with Ab Ripper.  I'm feeling good about progress and what I see in the mirror.  I just need to keep at it.  I am doing really well on what I'm eating.  Today a vendor brought in donuts for the group and I didn't have any.  They are my nemesis, so I feel pretty good about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment