Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 106 - Plyocide

The workout felt pretty good tonight.  I was able to get through it with only a few breaks to bring my heart rate down.  I also threw in some extra chin-ups and dumbbell chest presses at the end to work some of the upper body.  It's my birthday on Thursday and we're going out to dinner so I'll need to decide if I want to switch my rest day or just workout after dinner on Thursday.  Not sure yet.  We'll see.  My elbow seems to be doing okay, but I still hear a click when doing pushups, so I'm a bit concerned about that.  The tendon is likely still misplaced a bit from inflammation.  I'm trying to do other workouts to work the chest and avoid too many pushups until I can do them without the clicking.  If it doesn't stop soon then I'll have the joy of a doctor visit so that they can say I need to rest from the exercise.  Not happening.  Time for some ice on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment