Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 57 - Plyocide

I got home from work in time to be able to workout before we ate dinner.  Thank goodness I did that because it was a lot easier to do all of this jumping around before eating dinner.  I had a pretty big lunch today at an Indian restaurant, so I took it easy for Breakfast and Dinner.  I did a lot of sweating during the workout tonight, so I know I wasn't taking it easy.  I could feel the burn on almost every routine.  I'm still taking some breaks throughout the workout, but am making progress at keeping up with the reps for most of the workouts.  My cold is also getting better, so that's making it easier to workout.  I'm convinced that the workouts and healthier eating are helping me to recover from this cold quicker than I otherwise would have.  My daughter and wife have both had it as well and it seems they were hit by it harder than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment