Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 31 - Plyocide (a.k.a. Death by jumping)

Today was supposed to be a rest day or recovery, but I was off the schedule a bit since I started the week doing X2 core, so to get on schedule for phase 2 I decided to play catch up and do the second day workout for phase 2 today.  Every time I do Plyocide I get further in the routine, but my feeling at the end of the routine is always the same.  I HATE PLYOCIDE.  Actually I don't, but I hate the fact that I have such trouble with getting through it.  I got through most of the workout without having to cut the reps short, but still had to take more breaks in between the different workouts.  I'm definitely feeling the increase in muscle tone lately with the increase in protein intake and getting back into the regular routine of the workouts.  This program is addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment