Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 32 - X2 Shoulders and Arms and X2 Ab Ripper

This was the first time I was doing this workout and it seems I need to go through this again so that I'm using the correct weight.  In some cases 10 was too little and in other cases when I tried 25 it was too much, so I guess I need to get more dumbbells.  I still got a good workout, but the benefit will be better with the correct weight.

I got about a third of the way through Ab Ripper afterward before I had to call it done because my abs were done.  Phase 2 includes Ab Ripper three times per week, so I suspect I am going to see real benefit from doing this more often.

Diet today was this:
  • Breakfast: Banana, Protein Bar
  • Lunch: 3 oz of turkey breast on a slice of bread, handful of cherry tomatoes and some Quakes 
  • Dinner: Barley-vegetable soup, 2 eggs, 1 slice of toast
  • Snack: Soy protein shake with strawberries and a few Ritz chips
Total Calories = 1550

No comments:

Post a Comment