Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 52 - X2 Shoulders and Arm & X2 Ab Ripper

Most of the day today I felt like I may be starting on a cold.  I was concerned that it may impact my workout, but actually I felt better by the time I was done.  I decided to do my workout before eating dinner and found this to be a lot better.  I really like this workout.  By the time I got done the biceps felt pumped up. I'm glad that these phase 2 workout are including Ab Ripper more often.  It sure is helping.  Getting dressed this morning my wife mentioned to me that it really shows that I've lost weight.  That was nice to hear from her.  I did pretty well on my calorie count today as well, so I expect that the weight should continue to fall off over time if I can stay vigilant.  As of this morning I weighed in at 162, so down 26 lbs.  I'm looking forward to day 60 so that I can post a picture on the TeamBeachBody site and see if there is a noticeable difference from day 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment