Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 24 - Plyocide - Back at it

Today would normally be a rest day, but it's been a week since I've been able to work out because of a minor surgery to remove a mole from my back.  It;s healing up enough that the doc says I can start back to exercise as long as I don't stretch too much.  So, I decided to start back up with Plyocide to get things going again and I can tell you that I noticed that I've taken a week off from exercise.  I hope I don't have to skip a week again any time soon because I lost a lot of ground in the span of seven days.  But, my determination is not weakened at all.  I'm trashed from tonight's workout and I'm already looking forward to getting back into a rhythm by working out again tomorrow night. 

It's now also time that I get more in line with the nutrition plan.  I've been doing pretty well on calories, but too much is coming from carbs.  This morning I switched out my oatmeal for a protein bar.  Not exactly a tasty breakfast, but it provides the extra protein I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment